Koi can benefit from Evolution Aqua Med Malachite Green's potent anti-fungal and anti-parasite properties. White Spot, Costia, Chilodonella, and Trichodina in Koi Carp are just a few of the parasitic and fungal diseases that Evolution Aqua Malachite Green helps to treat.
Use if you notice parasites, flipping in the Koi, or fish with hazy mucus. Additionally, fungus that resembles cotton wool could be visible. Also possible are white blemishes on the head, body, and fins. Scale discoloration may also be visible.
Range of EA medications
introducing the line of expert koi remedies from Evolution Aqua. The EA line of potent active drugs is intended for Koi keepers who need to treat bacterial, fungal, or parasite infections in their cherished Koi Carp. Malachite Green, Formaldehyde, FMG Mix, and Acriflavine are all part of the fully VMD approved EA Med line and are offered in 500ml and 1litre bottles. Additionally, two topical medications, Wound Cleaner and Sedative, are offered in 100ml vials.
The two-step dosage method used by EA medications is strong and efficient, and it also makes them gentler to fish while providing a high active dose rate. Instead of being exposed to an intensive treatment right away, the fish have time to adjust to the treatment from days 1 to 3, with an extra dose applied on day 4. As a result, active substances must be present at higher concentrations for a longer length of time in order to attack certain disease lifecycle components that cannot be killed. White spot is a good illustration of this.
To guarantee that the formulas are consistently of the greatest quality and that they are all provided by a brand you can trust, all EA Medications go through comprehensive quality control testing before they are bottled.
1) Determine the pond's volume using the formula below: Measurement in metres, breadth in metres, average depth in metres, and 1000 = Litres; convert to gallons by multiplying by 4.54.
2) Firmly shake the bottle.
3) Turn off UV lights for seven days following the last dose. Take out all of the zeolite and activated carbon from the filters.
4) Add 1 dose of 20 millilitres (ml) every 3520 litres (775 gal) of pond water using the included dosing cap. To equally cover the pond's surface, mix the medication with a pail of pond water. Since this treatment uses dyes, water discoloration will happen.
5) This is a two-dose therapy; the pond should receive another dosage at about the same time, three days later. Use EA Formaldehyde for optimal results, or EA FMG Mix for simplicity of use.
6) Following a 20% water change and 7 days after the final dose, it is safe to resume the course of treatment if necessary.
7) Inspect all indicators of water quality because ill health is frequently brought on by bad water quality.
NOTE: Avoid taking a dose while it's rainy or humid outside. Always keep the pond well-aerated when treating it. After dosing, give the fish some time to rest in case there is an unlikely adverse reaction. only to be used with Koi Carp. When working with chemicals, gloves should always be used. If the water is warmer than 25 °C, do not use.
Is delivery free?
We offer free delivery on the majority of our products over £50. This excludes live fish and bespoke filters. Delivery to UK mainland addresses is £3.95 as standard, or £6.95 for express.
How do I return a product? Get in touch via email or phone and let us know your problem, we will then help as much as possible. A postage address will be given for you to return the product back to us, and postage will be refunded where applicable to our terms and conditions, which are in line with consumer rights.
At Steel City Koi, we offer a wide range of safe and secure payment options when shopping with us.
Accepted payment methods:
Debit/Credit Cards (Inc American Express)
BACS (for faster dispatch of products) please get in touch for this
Cash upon collection *only for live fish
Pay Later options currently include Klarna and Clearpay