Filtreau Drum Filter with 40W Amalgam UVC Pump Fed
The Filtreau Drumfilter can be fitted pump fed or gravity fed and has extremely little pressure loss.
The 70 micron INOX316L screen filter will filter the water.
There is insufficient water flow when the screen filter is clogged with debris, algae, etc.
As a result, there will be less water in the Filtreau Drumfilter's clean chamber.
This will be recognised, and the Filtreau Drumfilter will immediately convert to "cleaning-mode."
When in "cleaning-mode," the filter screen is thoroughly cleaned and all debris, including algae, is flushed into the sewer.
The Filtreau Drumfilter will return to "Filtration-mode" after a brief period of time when the screen filter will be clean and able to pass enough water once more.
A 40W UV-C Amalgam lamp is included with this sophisticated filtration system as standard equipment.
A built-in UV-C module makes sure the water is crystal clear.
The innovative construction and premium materials produce UV-C radiation with a precise wavelength of 253.7 nm and high intensity.
Since practically all bacteria, viruses, and fungus are killed by the strong radiation dose, the water is clear and pure.
The UV-C radiation also prevents biofilm and algae growth on the screen surface.
As a result, clean, nutritious water performs at its best!
The device's sophisticated electronics give adequate notice when the UV-C lamp has to be replaced because it is no longer delivering enough radiation.
Consequently, you constantly possess a flawless unit!
Please be aware that replacement UV Ballasts do not come with LED indicators.
Produced in The Netherlands.
• LED warning when the lamp has to be replaced.
• UV-C lamp for amalgam with long-life technology (12.000 Hours).
• The electronic ballast and UV-C bulb are perfectly matched.
• Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
• A two-year warranty against production flaws.
• Control that is entirely automatic.
• Extremely low upkeep.
• There is no pressure loss, as opposed to "Sandfilters."
• Very tiny pumps are required; pressure pumps are not.
• Additional safety switch for case the water level is too low; 20 m3/hr maximum flow.
• Screenfilters are available in regular and high flow sizes.